John favors heels with bodacious bows. Sherlock? He’s fond of tight little boots, though at first he wasn’t sure why.
His research began at the kitchen table.
“Why on earth are your shoes on the kitch—”
“Hush John, I’m thinking.”
“What sort of—”
Without looking from his silver-heeled shoes, Sherlock reached to silence his chattering love. He missed, ended up with two fingers sliding snug into John’s mouth.
And there it was.
Moments later Sherlock slowly pushed his feet into a pair of very snug blue boots. Minutes later he took his time pushing into something else very tight.
— Fic: Atlin Merrick; boots: Giuseppe Zanotti
- boig likes this
- arainbowcupcake likes this
- zangee-cokes likes this
- champloothedragon likes this
- melatovnik likes this
- jahloveangel likes this
- exiledanglophile likes this
- tsialyn reblogged this from thescienceofjohnlock
- joolabee likes this
- holmesandabowtie reblogged this from thescienceofjohnlock
- xxbeautifuldayxx reblogged this from thescienceofjohnlock
- superwholockedsociopath likes this
- thescienceofjohnlock reblogged this from atlinmerrick
- mildly-neurotic likes this
- penns-woods likes this
- blackmorgan likes this
- maelstromatic likes this
- its0nlyanorthernsong likes this
- ishouldbebritish reblogged this from sherlock-in-heels
- chekovings reblogged this from atlinmerrick
- chekovings likes this
- theangelshavethephonebooth likes this
- createpeacefromchaos likes this
- zahribee likes this
- lizawithazed likes this
- atlinmerrick reblogged this from sherlock-in-heels
- youcantsaymylastname likes this
- catalystcml reblogged this from sherlock-in-heels and added:
- magicbubblepipe likes this
- deviouslydeplorable likes this
- sherlock-in-heels posted this